Freelance interpreter. Conference Interpreter, self-employed.Moscow, Russian Federation
• Self-employed freelance conference interpreter, consultant, and translator
• Native speaker of Russian. Fluent in English
• 10 years’ experience in the US: Washington DC, Los Angeles, New York
• M.A. in Economics, University of California, Los Angeles
• Over 15 years of experience providing interpreting and translation services
• Able to speak and stay focused several hours at time; phone interpreting
• Financial, legal, technical simultaneous interpreting, webinars
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with diversity of cultural/socioeconomic background, excellent customer service skills
• Interpreted for VIPs, professional in self-presentation and manners
• Own mobile equipment for whispered simultaneous interpreting
Business, Legal, Banking, Finance, Oil & Gas, Energy, IT
1991 to 1994
University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, United States of America
MA in Economics
1981 to 1986
Moscow Finance University, Moscow, Russian Federation
BA in International Economics and Finance
I gladly advise on the mode of interpreting that is best suited to the planned event.
I can use my own shoushotage equipment for interpreting in small groups.
I can travel to customers and make my own travel arrangements.
I organise multilingual teams for all languages on the client’s behalf.
I also translate conference material upon request.
Freelance Conference Interpreter. Able to professionally handle a wide range of subjects. Major clients: TNK-BP, Gazprom, McKinsey & Co, Banks, Law Firms, Yamal LNG, ROSATOM, SIBUR, Mercedes-Benz, WHO, Basel-Aero
National League of Translators, Russian Federation